Faithful Adoption Consultants
Faithful Adoption Consultants specializes in domestic newborn adoption. We walk alongside adoptive families as they navigate the process of adoption. Our service is to educate and counsel our clients through each and every step of their adoption journey. FAC provides many facets of support throughout the process, including, but not limited to:
• Home study referrals
• Information on grants, loans, and fundraising to help offset the expense of adoption
• Profile design referrals and support
• Networking with agencies and attorneys across the US
• Birth parent warning signs
• Education on social/medical backgrounds as related to each birth parent situation
• Attorney referrals for finalization
• Ongoing support after placement through our private group for FAC families
At FAC, our heart is to see the Lord build families through adoption. Jessica, Laura and I all felt called to adoption for many reasons; there is a biblical mandate to care for orphans, widows and the least of these; our pro-life convictions and the desire to see expectant mothers choose life for their children; and as a way to share the gospel with birth families, agencies and attorneys.
We believe that through our clients, the lives of the birth families can be radically changed if presented with the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is our sincere hope to see birth families come to Christ through their adoption journey.
We believe in prayer, and have established a prayer team that prays for our families and each situation.
We feel blessed that God has given us a front row seat to watch as He builds families through adoption; we are honored to walk alongside each of our families through this process.